Do you love your mouth having that professionally cleaned feel after a visit to the Hygiene Clinic?
In fact at Agno Dental, clients frequently come to see us between their Hygiene appointments as they like the ultimate clean feel and fresh breath confidence they know they will get.
Our Dental Hygienists not only professionally clean plaque and tartar build up from your teeth, they always check for a few other things too…….
- Our Hygienists will check the depth of any ‘pockets’ that may be forming around the visible base of your teeth. When plaque and tartar is allowed to build up it nestles in these ‘pockets’ making them deeper. Leaving you with breath that feels stale, no matter how much you brush as a toothbrush alone will not remove this build up.
- Our Hygienists check for signs of bleeding gums (gingivitis) too. So if you are seeing blood in the basin when you brush give us a call so we can help you clear the inflammation that is causing you this problem.
- Our Hygienists will clean away that sticky substance you can feel on the surface of your teeth too. Giving them the ultimate clean feel of all. Did you know this sticky substance attaches itself not just to your teeth but other organs of your body too if ingested, attaching and thickening to important arteries and organs on its way.
- Our Hygienist will check for signs of bad breath. When you have ‘pockets’ developing below the gum line, where your brush can’t reach, allowing all sorts of debris and food particles to collect here.
- Our Hygienists will check for any early warning signs of oral cancers too. Keeping you and your mouth as healthy as possible. Oral cancers can occur in men or women and are not pre-determined by age. At Agno Dental we want to keep you and your mouth healthy so checks like this are all part of our routine service.
Book your Free Consultation now to find out more about how we can help you, your teeth and your gums stay healthy for longer.