Reach and maintain top dental health, keeping free from tooth decay and gum disease with one of our plans…
People who take up a dental plan have shown to have a substantially reduced need for treatment; that means saving money, and saving you from pain. As an additional benefit, all your routine examinations and visits to our hygienist are covered by a simple low monthly payment.
There’s no examination fee if you join on the day – plus you get 10% discount on all treatments. The preventative care you get included ensures you maintain a healthy smile and reduce the need for treatment later down the line. You also get oral cancer screening, and hygiene therapy tailored to your needs… all for one, simple and affordable monthly payment.
Our plans start from just £8.50 per month, which includes two hygienist visits per year (6 monthly) and Worldwide Dental A&E cover.
The Platinum Plan is only available to join in practice. Membership at this level is dependent upon your full dental fitness at the point of joining the plan.
“The Small Print”
**Dental treatment includes: Necessary fillings, any necessary extractions, crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees), root canal treatment. Excludes: Periodontal treatment, laboratory fees and prescriptions, referral to specialist or specialist treatment, treatment carried out by someone other than by your registered dentist except when you need emergency temporary dental treatment, orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment, sedation fees.
Our Dental Plans are not insurance schemes, but we have included insurance from Hiscox, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to pay for the cost of treatment if you damage your teeth as a result of an accident or need a dentist in an emergency outside of normal surgery hours. The cost is included in your monthly payment and the insurance covers you anywhere in the world for:
-Accidental damage to your teeth as a result of a fall or blow
-Emergency treatment when away from home or outside normal surgery hours
For full terms and conditions please refer to the Supplementary Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance Policy available from our practice. Click Here to download a copy of the policy wording
Membership has a minimum term of twelve months. If you cancel within this time, we will invoice you for any appointments taken but not fully paid for. Three months’ notice is required to cancel thereafter. Cancellation of your direct debit will automatically cancel your membership
Dental Plan Membership Terms & Conditions:
1. The patient agrees to pay a monthly dental plan fee.
2. In return for the monthly payment the patient will receive dental services as described.
3. Plan membership is for an initial term of 12 months.
4. After the initial 12 month term, plan membership may be terminated by either party giving 1 months’ notice as long as no further benefits are used from the plan, in which case another full year’s membership will apply.
5. The practice may increase the monthly dental plan fee by giving two months’ notice in writing to the patient.
6. In the event of the monthly dental plan fee being unpaid one month after it is due, plan membership will be terminated, and the termination will be effective from the last day on which the monthly dental plan fee was paid.
7. If membership is terminated within the initial 12 month term, the patient will be invoiced for the full cost of any discounted treatments provided as a plan benefit.
8. Failure to pay this invoice may require us to handing your account over to a debt collection agency. Any actual and necessary costs incurred in obtaining the remaining payment from you will be added to the outstanding amount due for the contract. This is in line with the guidance from the Office of Fair Trading. We will be pleased to provide a breakdown explaining the additional costs which are incurred recovering any outstanding monies.
9. Up until a terminated membership is transferred to a debt collection agency, we would be happy to receive any outstanding invoiced amounts.
10. Where the invoiced amount is paid, we reserve the right to discontinue your membership if the amount of fees due is exceeded by the treatment value already used.
11. Termination of dental plan membership will also result in termination of the Supplementary Insurance.
Membership Terms – Attendance:
As part of your membership you will have complimentary inclusive check-up and hygiene sessions. Please be advised, that although these appointments are included in your membership, failure to attend or late cancellations mean that valuable appointment time is wasted that could have been used for another member.
Our appointments, particularly at popular times (evenings, weekends, early mornings) are particularly oversubscribed. To maintain our very competitive pricing structure we ask members to help us avoid the wastage of appointment times. So we ask that you keep your appointment slip for reference and also enable Mobile phone text reminders for your appointment.
1. Failure to attend without notice on one occasion will result in a £30 fee per every half hour booked being charged for any non-emergency cause.
2. A second failure to attend will mean the full cost of the session will be charged at the hygiene rate of £60 for each missed hour. An alternative would be removal of that single complementary session from your annual membership.
3. Late cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will result in a £25 fee being charged.
4. Failure to attend or late cancellation is a valid reason for the termination of your membership